This information notice is provided pursuant to Art. No. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR") and D.lgs 196/2003 (Codice Privacy) as amended by D.lgs. 101/2018.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Data Controller is Cicli Pinarello S.r.l., VAT Code 05994100963, REA TV 405650, with registered office in Viale della Repubblica n. 12, 31020 Villorba (TV), Tel. 0422420877, Fax 0422421816 email email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller" or the "Data Controller"). This information notice complements the navigation policy available on the website, to the purpose to inform you how your personal data (hereinafter also "Data") will be processed by the Data Controller. Data means the personal data you will provide to the Controller, during the registration process, in order to take part to Pinarello Prince World Tour also by linking Your Strava profile to share your profile data, the data about your courses, the kilometers traveled and the relative timetables.
2. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
Data provided by the interested party are processed for the following purposes:
- to carry out all the obligations related to participation at the Pinarello Prince World Tour based on the provisions of the Regulations published here and to constantly update you on the progress of the Pinarello Prince World Tour through periodic reports to participants
- subject to specific consent, for the purposes of:
- sending commercial and / or promotional communications on the products and services and to perform market research ("Direct Marketing");
- sending periodic newsletter.
3. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be processed by authorized Data Controller staff, duly internally appointed. Subject to your specific consent, Cicli Pinarello shall be entitled to publish on social media (Facebook and Instagram) data related to your course and your experience at Pinarello Prince World Tour (i.e. your profile pic.) to the purposes of sharing posts about the evolution of the Pinarello Prince World Tour, partecipants’ results and teams. The Data Controller may disclose your Data to judicial or supervisory bodies, administrations and public bodies. These subjects shall process the Data in their own capacity as independent data controllers.
4. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are managed and stored on servers located within and outside the European Union owned and / or available to the Controller and / or third parties, duly appointed as data processors.
5. DATA STORAGE PERIOD
6. PROVIDING DATA
As to (a), users provide personal data on a voluntary basis: the refusal to provide the data, however, excludes the user from the participation at the Pinarello Prince World Tour. The consent to data processing for further purposes is optional.
7. SUBJECTIVE LIMITATIONS
Only subjects aged over 18 years may subscribe to the Pinarello Prince World Tour.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to GDPR, and subject to the conditions specified therein, the interested party holds the following rights:
1. right of access, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation that personal data are (not) being processed and, where that is the case, obtain access to it;
2. right to rectification and cancellation, i.e. the right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data and / or the completion of incomplete personal data or erasure of personal data;
3. right to restriction of data processing, i.e. the right to request suspension of personal data processing;
4. right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transmit personal data to another data controller;
5. right to object, i.e. the right to object to processing of personal data, including the processing of personal data for marketing and profiling purposes, as applicable;
6. right to contact the national competent data protection authority in case of unlawful processing of personal data.
9. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
Interested parties can exercise their rights by sending:
- a registered letter to Cicli Pinarello s.r.l., Viale della Repubblica, 12 31020 Villorba (TV)
- an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Controller will take care keep this information notice updated.